Business Alliance for Sustainable Energy
BASE is the nexus for stakeholders to accelerate the development of the renewable and efficient energy industry. As such, BASE serves the following:
All 3EStrategies clients
• Government and Economic Development Agency Executives
• Venture Capital and Investors
• Clean Industry Executives and Entrepreneurs
• City and County Managers and Planning Directors
• Green Architects, Builders and Developers
• Administrators and Faculty for Higher Education and Workforce Training Programs
Membership in BASE puts you in a position to gain immediate insights into policies and trends affecting clean industries and developments. BASE also connects you to the players defining the rules of the game in the emerging clean energy economy. The following are some important benefits of BASE membership:
• Up-to-date information on new Laws, Incentive Programs, Grants – the clean tech field is evolving rapidly and new opportunities are becoming available. BASE works to make sure our members do not miss these opportunities.
• Representation in Political Processes – BASE is a powerful, respected force in state and federal political circles. 3EStrategies represents our the interests of our BASE members directly to elected officials.
• Economic Development - BASE serves as a key node of information flow, allowing economic development agencies to tailor services relevant to the needs of clean industry companies.
• Networking - Industry executives, entrepreneurs, investors and venture capitalists, legislators and agency directors, all working toward a common purpose. New companies have formed onsite at BASE meetings.
• Access to Capital - BASE members include investors and venture capitalists and BASE staff include certified federal grant packagers.
• Workforce - BASE is directly involved in advising public agencies and educational institutions on training and workforce requirements for the clean energy sector.
To become a BASE member simply engage 3EStrategies consulting services on your clean energy, green building, sustainable business, green jobs or sustainable economic development project.
If you want to become a BASE member but do not have direct need of 3EStrategies’ consulting services at this time, you can do so by making an annual payment of $1000, (which will include three hours of complimentary consulting).
“3EStrategies is a true pioneer in developing practical, effective models for a sustainable future. Their work is key to developing Oregon's clean energy industry.”
-Bill Bradbury, Secretary of State, Chairman of the Oregon Sustainability Board